This week we reach the end of June marking the middle of 2011. I thought it would be a good time to check in with you about how your year is going?
I take time every June to assess the first half of the year and begin planning for the second half.
So, how is it going?
Have you taken big, bold and courageous steps towards accomplishing the goals you set for 2011?
If you haven’t taken time to assess the first half of 2011, then it is time to do so! To help you do that, I have created a mid year worksheet to assist you:
Mid Year Worksheet
1. What are the goals you set for 2011?
2. What actions/steps have you taken to move you towards achieving each goal? Create a list of all of them!
3. Celebrate your accomplishments!!!!
4. What obstacles or challenges have you experienced that have prevented you from taking action towards achieving each goal?
5. What have these obstacles/challenges cost you?
6. What steps can you take TODAY to eliminate these obstacles/challenges?
7. Commit to taking these steps!!!
8. Are there any of your goals that you would like to revise or eliminate?
9. Are there any NEW goals that you would like to set for the second half of 2011?
10. Re-commit to your 2011 Goals and the actions you will take to achieve them!
Don’t worry if you find yourself on a slightly different path than you originally intended…as long as it is a path leading towards your new and exceptional life!
If it’s not, then it is time to explore where you are, where you want to be, and how you are going to get there. Reaching our goals takes discipline and focus so it important to recognize when we take our eyes off the road and make sure to get back on track as quickly as possible!
After you have completed the Mid Year Worksheet, take time one day to create a powerful vision board with all of your new and revised Goals on it! Decorate the board with images and words that inspire you to maximize the balance of 2011!!
This Friday is July 1st, the first day of the second half of the year.
And, I have good news for you!! July 1st is a New Moon! When the Moon is new, the Sun and Moon are aligned in the same sign, and a powerful energy portal is opened. New Moons are a great time to set intentions for things you’d like to create, develop, cultivate, make or manifest.
Congratulations on all that you have accomplished over the past six months! I command you to take time to celebrate all that you have done!
At the same time as you are celebrating, take a moment to re-commit to all that you want to do, be and create in the next six months. I know that you can make it happen because you are brilliant, bold and capable of doing anything you want!!!